Pathways to Better Quilting
by Sally Terry
- Find the clues and secrets for tapping into your creativity! Learn the 5 questions the quiltmaker answers, the 5 questions the fabric dictates, and the 8 quilting decisions determined by the quilt top.
- 75 patterns for quilters with traditional sewing machines, shortarm systems, and midarm or longarm quilting machines. Even hand quilters will love these beautiful designs.
- Accelerate your learning curve with Sally's efortless transition to freehand and free-motion quilting. The simple practice sesisons are guaranteed to improve your individual style, skill, and crativee ability.
Table of Contents:
- The Pathways of Stitching
- Finding Your Creative Potential
- The Five Shapes of Quilting
- Pathways to Choosing Quilting Designs
- Pathways to Quilting Specific Patterns
- Resources . Biblography
- The Machine Quilters Oath
- About the Author